Encourage staff and managers to take their vacation time. Even a day or two of vacation can make a huge difference in employee motivation. Now is the best time to plan the summer schedule and ensure that your employees are taking those earned and deserved vacation days and Arizona .
USA Today published that some 51% of executives surveyed by Accountemps, Menlo Park, Calif., a specialized staffing service for temporary accounting, finance, and bookkeeping professionals, maintain they are more productive after a vacation than before.
The Best Sightseeing Tour in Arizona
Now there is more proof that vacations increase employee productivity and even improve overall health, as the Travel Industry Association released its conclusions from studies of data that looked at the health benefits of vacation travel.
Visitors Guide to Dallas, Texas, USA
Switzerland’s serene beauty and mystique closeness to nature makes it one of the most romantic destinations in the world. Despite being a small country, it is counted amongst the most picturesque ones in Europe as well as in other continents. Switzerland promises an extremely enjoyable travel experience, packed with wonderful sceneries, rich heritage, and vibrant village culture. These amenities make Switzerland an extremely desirable honeymoon destination for travelers from India as well as other parts of the world. Recent years have seen rising demands for honeymoon packages to various parts of the country.
Be it the scintillating snow-capped Alps Mountains or the grand historic castles, there are numerous options of places to explore in Switzerland. For a newly married couple, there is a vast variety of options to spend quality time in each other’s company. The Swiss culture, along with the world famous Swiss chocolates, provides the best scenario for couples on a vacation. If you’re planning this intimate phase of your newly started married life in Switzerland, here are the three must-do activities that should definitely not be missed:
Visit to Jungfrau Region
Switzerland is famous for its profound and eye pleasing sceneries. Although the country provides a wide range of sites where stunning views can be enjoyed, the Jungfrau region definitely stands outs among them. The region displays vast snow-capped peaks of three prime mountains: the Jungfrau, the Monch, and the Eiger Mountain. One can also see beautiful green valleys and meadows in the region. Therefore, it is considered to be amongst the most scenic places in the world. Away from the populous and noisy metropolitan cities, this region provides an ideal environment for couples to cherish their private moments. Jungfrau is featured on most visited honeymoon packages for Switzerland offered by various tour companies.
Participate in Local Festivals
There are numerous local festivals in Switzerland which are celebrated with joy and liveliness by the locals. Skipping these means to skip loads of fun and entertainment. These festivals, ranging from wine tasting festival to Swiss folk music, art and craft festival to wrestling events, take you up close to the Swiss culture and traditions. The Fasnacht Spring Carnival in Basel is the highlight among all the Swiss festivals. It is a three-day spring carnival which brings all locals and visitors together, with people dressed in aesthetic and colorful costumes, wearing masks and parading on the streets. This delightful festival takes place between the months of February and March. If you find planning your honeymoon during this time of the year, make sure that you visit Basel and enjoy the festivities.
Visit to Lausanne
Zurich, Bern and Geneva are amongst the major cities of the country. But Switzerland is home to many other cities that are as beautiful and pleasing if not more. Lausanne is one such city, located on the shores of Lake Geneva. Lausanne is a perfect getaway from the hustle and crowd of the big cities and also provides a chance to explore the beauty and simplicity of the countryside. Here you will find old and medieval towns and markets along with stylish and modern cafes and bars. You can also choose to stay simply there and enjoy the beautiful views of Lake Geneva.
There are various other quaint and attractive places that you can include on your Switzerland holiday packages. The country also promises exhilarating visuals of contemporary art. Enjoying local wine and stuffing yourself with cheese will make you feel at home in this beautiful country. Availing honeymoon packages for Switzerland and its various parts is the perfect way to spend quality time with your soul mate.
Top Things to Do on Your Honeymoon Trip to Switzerland
Packing for a vacation can be a maddening experience. You spend hours digging through your closets, chests of drawers, and other storage spaces looking for all the right clothes. Then comes the fun part: Trying to pack it all into a suitcase while staying under the weight limit. You surely don't want to get socked with a surcharge once you arrive at the airline ticket counter.
Throughout this mind-bending exercise, it's easy to overlook some very important steps that can help make your vacation go smoother, especially if you suffer a loss. Here are some suggestions to consider before packing your luggage.
1. Buy a backpack. Talk about versatile baggage. Forget that small piece of luggage that comes snuggled inside your main suitcase. A backpack has multiple storage compartments that secure with a zipper, and it easily stores in the overhead bins. Best of all, you can sling it over your shoulder for easy transport.
2. Store your valuables in the backpack during the flight. This will keep them in sight, but also protects them. A 35mm SLR camera and a handheld transceiver (H-T, to you ham radio ops out there), bit the dust on separate trips because I stashed them in the suitcase. Even though I wrapped them in clothing, they still got jostled enough to break. A very costly learning experience.
3. Make photocopies of your passport. Leave one copy at home or with a trusted friend. The others are stashed in your room safe. (If you don't have access to a safe, hide the paperwork in rolled up clothing.) If your passport is lost or stolen, the sooner you can provide the consulate or embassy with a photocopy, the faster you'll get a new passport. You may even consider scanning the appropriate page, and leaving that file home. Your contact there can easily e-mail the file, should that become necessary.
4. Copy any pertinent medical records and prescription information as above.
5. Record the lost/stolen number of your credit card company. Include the last eight digits of your card number for quick reference. Keep a copy in your room safe and hidden in your suitcase. (Remember that thieves are most interested in valuables and cash.)
6. Leave contact information in your suitcase. Don't rely solely on the hang tag provided by the airline or tour company. Those can tear off during flight. Stash a couple business cards inside your luggage (ditto for your backpack).
7. Buy a money pouch. These are great for storing cash and documents, including your passport. They are inexpensive and available in lots of places.
Yes, packing for a vacation can be a lot of work, but is worth it. Every moment spent carefully planning for contingencies just adds to the comfort as you are relaxing on the beach or in the pool.
Vacation Things To Do Sightseeing Tour