Encourage staff and managers to take their vacation time. Even a day or two of vacation can make a huge difference in employee motivation. Now is the best time to plan the summer schedule and ensure that your employees are taking those earned and deserved vacation days and Arizona .
USA Today published that some 51% of executives surveyed by Accountemps, Menlo Park, Calif., a specialized staffing service for temporary accounting, finance, and bookkeeping professionals, maintain they are more productive after a vacation than before.
The Best Things To Do In in Arizona
Now there is more proof that vacations increase employee productivity and even improve overall health, as the Travel Industry Association released its conclusions from studies of data that looked at the health benefits of vacation travel.
Cheap Family Reunion Vacations
Scenic desert drives, water sports, skiing, hiking, site-seeing, professional sports and camping are just the tip of the iceberg of things to do in the great state of Arizona, which offers one of the most diverse landscapes in the United States. Picking the top 10 tourist attractions while on vacation in Arizona is very difficult, to say the least. When traveling through Arizona it's a must to buy a detailed map of the area you plan on visiting, because Arizona has numerous hidden treasures within the desert.
Outlined below is a list of the biggest attractions that the state of Arizona has to offer. It's a must that you are prepared when you plan a road trip through this beautiful state. The demands of American life usually only afford us so many annual vacations, you're going to get short changed anyway during your stay. But if for some reason you have a couple of weeks to work with, there will be no shortage of things to do during your travels through Arizona.
1. Grand Canyon National Park - The Grand Canyon speaks for itself; this is Arizona's pride and joy. The Grand Canyon is located in the northwest part of the state. Carved out by the Colorado River over millions of years. One of America's natural wonders and first National Parks, its one thing you must see during your lifetime; it's also one of the Seven Wonders of the World. River rafting, hiking and the skywalk on the West Rim are good starters...just to name a few. While in the Grand Canyon area, be sure to check out the Reindeer Farm west of Flagstaff.
2. Hoover Dam - A lot more than just a big stack of concrete, the mere size of Hoover Dam is awe-inspiring. Constructed in the 1930's, Hoover Dam is located in northwest Arizona sharing a border with Nevada. Named after former president Herbert Hoover, Hoover Dam was one of the biggest projects of it's time. During your visit to Hoover Dam make sure that you visit Lake Mead.
3. Sedona AZ- Located south of Flagstaff, in Red Rock country, is another one of Arizona's not so best kept secrets. Sedona is home to some of Arizona's and Hollywood's elite; Sharon Stone and Al Pacino have homes in Sedona, so does John Travolta. Sedona also has some of the most beautiful sunsets and scenic drives in the country. Numerous hiking and biking trails dominate the colorful red rock sandstone landscape. Must-sees when you travel to Sedona include the Solid Rock church and Slide Rock Park. Kill an entire day sliding down natural rock formations. While in the Sedona area make sure that you check out Jerome and Prescott as well.
4. Monument Valley Park - Located in the northeastern part of the state, Monument Valley is famous for the legendary battles between the Roadrunner and Wiley Coyote (Warner Brothers cartoons), and the popular desert scene in National Lampoon's 'Vacation' movies. Dominated by colorful plateaus and mesas, in some respects Monument valley is the face of the Southwest. The most popular landmarks of Monument Valley are located on the Navaho Tribal Park on the Utah border. While in the area, make sure that you check out the Utah side of Monument Valley.
5. Lake Havasu, AZ - Lake Havasu City is home of the London Bridge. Brought over from England in the 1960's, the London Bridge put Lake Havasu on the map. The English Village surrounding the bridge, and is just one of the oddities you'll find in this desert paradise. Water sports, lake tours, off road driving, spring break and enjoying sunsets, to name a few, are very popular in this desert oasis. While in Lake Havasu City make sure that you check out Parker Dam, which is located about 30 miles south.
6. Lake Powell Arizona- Lake Powell is a manmade reservoir located in northern Arizona, sharing a border with Utah. Made famous for its "bath tub" ring around the lake and its beautiful moon-like landscape, canyons, and towering rock formations. Here, you will find that camping and renting a houseboat are also tourist favorites. Rent a houseboat and get lost beneath the stars while at Lake Powell Glen Canyon National Recreation Area.
7. Havasupai Falls - Havasupai Falls one of the most scenic travel locations in Arizona, period. Located deep in the Grand Canyon, there are four sets of falls: Mooney Falls, Havasu Falls, Navajo Falls and Beaver Falls. The blue-green water caused by high mineral content turns the falls and its natural pools into a tropical lagoon-style setting. Most of us will need to hike to get there, although helicopter rides are available.
8. Painted Desert - Located near the south rim of the Grand Canyon, the Painted Desert's precedes its name. Its multicolored landscape is breathtaking. Viewing the Painted Desert at sunrise is a must. The Painted Desert sits between the Grand Canyon and the Petrified Forest, so make sure to hit all three during your travels. Meteor Crater is also a must-see.
9. Tombstone, AZ - Dubbed "The town too tough to die," Tombstone is the most notorious of the old mining towns from the Wild West. Made famous from the fight at the OK Corral, along with some of its legendary residents, Wyatt Earp and Doc Holladay, Tombstone's story has been told in numerous books and movies. While in Tombstone, do yourself a favor and visit Saguaro National Park.
10. Oatman, AZ- Another old mining town that rarely gets the recognition that it deserves is Oatman, Arizona. Located south of Bullhead City, Arizona, lies this old mining town. Its current population is roughly 100. This quaint town consists of only novelty shops that cater to tourists. But its main attraction is the donkeys that wonder the streets and the popular gunfight shows. Most of the stores sell carrots to feed to the donkeys, which have no problem eating them from right from your hands. If you have kids and want to experience a taste of the old west, Oatman is a must-see.
Vacation: A Time For Reflection And Recharging
Are you planning for a rejuvenating vacation to Australia? Have you thought about what you will do at there? Have you checked all the places to visit there? What, you want to go for Island & Beach tour to Australia and wish to know what all attractions you will cover in this tour.
You must have gone through various internet sites looking for popular beaches and islands in Australia that you cannot miss, but after checking all the sites, you would have gone more confused. Hence, if this is your story then this article can help you out and solve your all the queries. Here, you can check all the peculiar places that you ought to cover, before you book tour to Australia.
Coming to the Australia for beach vacation and not visiting this island is not any option. An isle having group of 74 islands, Whitsunday Island is one of the most popular isle of Australia and one of Australia's major tourist attractions. This island borders with the Great Barrier Reef from one side and sandy beaches sprawling at other side.
Bondi Beach is an amazing tourist attraction and most iconic beach in Australia and it can be claimed as one of the highly visited beaches of the Australia, located at Sydney. Well, if you are in your first tour to Australia then to experience the cultural variety and importance of holidays in Australia, you must visit this beach. Nevertheless, I would recommend that if you have already visited it then, you must go on for other islands instead of it.
The isolated beach that rarely sees the tourists, Mandalay beach can be said as the perfect place for people looking for tranquility. Located at quite serene location and in the Western Australia, this beach will take you to the different level of peace, as soon you get to hear the clear and loud sound of roaring water like it is whispering something in your ear. This beach will instantly make you fall in love with it.
If you are taking Australia vacation packages and are until away from the glimpse of Kangaroos, then driving to Kangaroo Island is an ultimate option. In fact, apart from Kangaroos, you can also meet with various other varieties of animals like Sea Lions, Koala, and many others. Hence, this island will give your feel of visiting an island along with a wildlife tour, just like a double bonanza. Kangaroo Island is a marvelous place to visit in Australia.
Lord Howe Island:
If you have a dream to see paradise, then you must visit Lord Howe Island. One of the World Heritage Sites, this island is a true epitome of pristine beauty and serenity. Lord Howe Island is unspoiled and serene. You can understand the level of tranquility spread here by the fact that only 400 visitors are allowed here to visit at one time and you cannot talk over phone at here. Hence, just to immerse into beauty of nature do visit here.
Thence, if you are in full mood of taking holiday tour to Australia and wish to explore this beach & Island Country, then you must visit these places. Nothing can be better than this. So, why are you still here, just pack your bags and go.
If you are looking for information regarding some of the must- visit islands/ beaches in Australia then, you are at right place. Here, you will get the complete information regarding it and while you are planning for your beach trip in Australia make sure that you have read this article and check out what you were missing until yet.
Vacation Things To Do Things To Do In