Encourage staff and managers to take their vacation time. Even a day or two of vacation can make a huge difference in employee motivation. Now is the best time to plan the summer schedule and ensure that your employees are taking those earned and deserved vacation days and Texas .
USA Today published that some 51% of executives surveyed by Accountemps, Menlo Park, Calif., a specialized staffing service for temporary accounting, finance, and bookkeeping professionals, maintain they are more productive after a vacation than before.
The Best Things To Do Near Me in Texas
Now there is more proof that vacations increase employee productivity and even improve overall health, as the Travel Industry Association released its conclusions from studies of data that looked at the health benefits of vacation travel.
Top 10 Vacation Spots in Arizona
One would think that choosing a flower delivery business van would indeed be rather easy. You just need a van with some interior shelving, which was easy to vacuum out at the end of the week. Sure, that's true enough, but there is much more to it than that you see.
For instance, your deliver van in your florist business will need adequate signage so people will see it, and putting signage on a van can be tricky, ask any vinyl sign installer, they will tell you the challenges with bodylines, windows, and disruptions in the contour of the vehicle's body that make the job a nightmare, and the results can often be less than needed.
Your delivery van is a marketing and advertising asset as well as a delivery vehicle, and you need to be thinking here. Remember when you deliver flowers your van will be outside of a home, or business and it really matters. You need a strong brand impression for people to observe and see. And with that point please realize that sometimes it makes sense to buy a used van instead of a new one to insure that you have the best body lines for signage.
In fact, the body shape and design matters more to your business than merely the brand you buy or the actual fuel economy. Because good signage brings in more business by 3-fold, I hope you see that point. Formerly, our company was in the vehicle washing business, and we noted how many vehicle signage configurations were all wrong, and in disarray of a cohesive message.
For instance the windows in back broke up the advertising, which is terrible, because when your delivery van is in heavy traffic losing money, you have a captured audience that could be reading that signage. Not to mention that windows in back allow heat in, and that costs on the refrigeration costs or air-conditioning to keep your perishable product from wilting.
Also, perhaps you should not have side windows either in this same argument. Because a large side surface allows for much bigger and robust signage or even a adverting sign wrap, which is obviously better than just vinyl signs, you see? Bigger than life bright flower arrangements on the side of your van makes people look, and will better imprint your brand on their memory, which is good for your business when they go to buy flowers in the future.
It's not only important for the type of van, fuel economy, but you need to pay the utmost attention to the body lines when choosing a flower delivery van. Please consider all this.
Vacations Increase Employee Health And Productivity
Packing for a vacation can be a maddening experience. You spend hours digging through your closets, chests of drawers, and other storage spaces looking for all the right clothes. Then comes the fun part: Trying to pack it all into a suitcase while staying under the weight limit. You surely don't want to get socked with a surcharge once you arrive at the airline ticket counter.
Throughout this mind-bending exercise, it's easy to overlook some very important steps that can help make your vacation go smoother, especially if you suffer a loss. Here are some suggestions to consider before packing your luggage.
1. Buy a backpack. Talk about versatile baggage. Forget that small piece of luggage that comes snuggled inside your main suitcase. A backpack has multiple storage compartments that secure with a zipper, and it easily stores in the overhead bins. Best of all, you can sling it over your shoulder for easy transport.
2. Store your valuables in the backpack during the flight. This will keep them in sight, but also protects them. A 35mm SLR camera and a handheld transceiver (H-T, to you ham radio ops out there), bit the dust on separate trips because I stashed them in the suitcase. Even though I wrapped them in clothing, they still got jostled enough to break. A very costly learning experience.
3. Make photocopies of your passport. Leave one copy at home or with a trusted friend. The others are stashed in your room safe. (If you don't have access to a safe, hide the paperwork in rolled up clothing.) If your passport is lost or stolen, the sooner you can provide the consulate or embassy with a photocopy, the faster you'll get a new passport. You may even consider scanning the appropriate page, and leaving that file home. Your contact there can easily e-mail the file, should that become necessary.
4. Copy any pertinent medical records and prescription information as above.
5. Record the lost/stolen number of your credit card company. Include the last eight digits of your card number for quick reference. Keep a copy in your room safe and hidden in your suitcase. (Remember that thieves are most interested in valuables and cash.)
6. Leave contact information in your suitcase. Don't rely solely on the hang tag provided by the airline or tour company. Those can tear off during flight. Stash a couple business cards inside your luggage (ditto for your backpack).
7. Buy a money pouch. These are great for storing cash and documents, including your passport. They are inexpensive and available in lots of places.
Yes, packing for a vacation can be a lot of work, but is worth it. Every moment spent carefully planning for contingencies just adds to the comfort as you are relaxing on the beach or in the pool.
Vacation Things To Do Things To Do Near Me